When I am not working on the many businesses of mine, I am in the cooking area, cookin’ up somethin’ really good! My husband is similar to a big ol’ child, he’s extremely picky when it concerns food. And so, I would like throwing together my very own small recipes with ingredients I realize he loves. Additionally, I get bored consuming exactly the same issues, therefore I’ve to modify it up every then and now. Why do not I simply blend all of the ingredients, and toss it on a hoagie roll?” So, that is what I did… And OMG! I cannot believe just how great of a concept that was! It is all of the exact same ingredients as a standard hamburger, though the flavor is soooooo distinct! And tasty! This’s right now my husbands preferred meal! In case I’d children, I am certain it will be the fave of theirs, too! I guarantee the entire family will definitely love it, and beg for this frequently. Enough with the suspense, already! Here is the recipe,..
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1 Pack of Bacon
Medium Block of Velveeta Cheese (Cubed)
1 Medium Onion (Diced, optional)
1 TBS Garlic Salt
1 TBS Tony Chachere’s
1 tsp Salt (optional)
1/4 C Milk
Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie Rolls
1. First, Grab a large non-stick pot, and pre-heat it over medium-high heat. While it’s heating, stack your bacon on a cutting board, and cut it into small squares.Sponsored
2. Next, throw your bacon, and onions if you desire, into the heated pot, and cook until it’s almost crispy, or crispy if you like it that way.
3. Once your bacon is cooked, add the pound of hamburger meat to the mixture. Sprinkle garlic salt, Tony’s, and salt over mixture. Cook until meat is browned.
4. Drain grease from mixture.
5. Next, add milk and cheese to the mixture. Over medium-low heat, stir until cheese has completely melted.
6. Now, butter your hoagie rolls, and grill over medium-high heat until golden brown.
7. Place mixture on grilled roll, and dress with your favorite toppings. (Lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, ketchup, etc.)
* Ingredients & Directions Source: Google.com